Profile Picture
  • All
  • Search
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Maps
  • News
  • Copilot
  • More
    • Shopping
    • Flights
    • Travel
  • Notebook
  • Top stories
  • Sports
  • U.S.
  • Local
  • World
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • More
    Politics
Order byBest matchMost fresh
  • Any time
    • Past hour
    • Past 24 hours
    • Past 7 days
    • Past 30 days

Finnish divers recover remaining 2 bodies of Italians

Digest more
Top News
Overview
Highlights
 · 1d · on MSN
Last two bodies of Italian divers killed in scuba diving accident recovered, Maldives says
By Mohamed Junayd and Waruna Cudah Nimal Karunatilake MALE, May 20 (Reuters) - The last two bodies of the Italian divers killed in the Maldives' deadliest-ever diving accident have been recovered, a government spokesperson said on Wednesday,

Continue reading

 · 1d
Last two bodies of Italian divers recovered from Maldives cave
 · 3d
Divers recover bodies of 2 Italians from Maldives sea cave, with 2 more still deep inside
 · 1d
Final two bodies of missing Italians recovered from inside Maldives cave
The bodies of two Italians who drowned in a scuba diving accident in the Maldives last week have been brought to the surface, local officials have told the BBC.

Continue reading

 · 1h
Maldives divers aren’t first victims of ‘shark cave’ as widower recalls wife’s death 43yrs ago – with eerie similarities
 · 19h
'No way out': Italian divers who died in the Maldives may have become lost in cave, rescuers say
 · 22h
Mystery behind fatal Maldives diving tragedy may have been solved by rescue team
Earlier this week, the last two bodies were recovered by three Finnish divers supported by the Maldives coastguard and police.

Continue reading

 · 1d
The four haunting words scrawled in chalk that kickstarted the astounding mission to recover tragic Maldives cave divers
 · 1d
All 5 Italian divers recovered from Maldives cave disaster
  • Privacy
  • Terms